(I did something damn silly. I brought my huge ass camera and it's charger, but I forgot to bring memory card!!! Luckily my phone has 128gb now. YAY!)
I really made FULL use of my 6 days in HK. Went to many many places, ate so many nice/popular food. Discovered some things too:-
- Things and food are not cheap at all, similar to SG price. (I mentioned this before!) I spent most of my money on food anyway.
- Transports (cabs) are more expensive than SG.
- Macau people are rude, extremely rude!!! But plenty of "ah sia kia", handsome ones!!! I don't like Macau anyway.
- Eye opening experience becos I saw the protest going on, during our last night (yesterday). It was so bad till they shut Mongkok MTR station. However, it was not that exaggerating as what the news showed and no one seemed to be affected. Well, at least not for us.
This was where I stayed.
The hotel is so huge and shiok!!! Even though is kinda out of town areas. But MTR is just beside, 3 mins walk, so it's very convenient.
Took MTR everywhere becos cab is really expensive. I'm very familiar with HK MTR map now. I can even bring you around leh. Not difficult actually, unless you're one super 路痴.
2nd day; to Macau!
Today's! Thank you Hyatt Regency Sha Tin for the pleasant stay and fantastic experience. I'll be back! My two babies, mommy is coming home soon!
I went with 13kg, so I didn't really buy much. More stuffs for the kids and gifts, things for myself are countable, by fingers.
1) A pair of jeans.
2) 2 (on sale) tops.
3) A pair of loafers.
4) A bag (bought very last min).
5) 2 hp cases.
No more liao! But it's okay lah, I had plenty of good food and I'm very happy. This whole trip (plus shopping) costed me about, hmm, within $2K. More than $1K is on food & transport, lolol. (No joke, food is kinda expensive and very salty there!)
Vic came to ask me this, "did anyone tell you before that you and Cheryl look alike?" Lolol
Well, even HK waiter asked if we're sisters, hahaha!
With Vic's funny hongkie lil' friend. He's only 22, and super funny, I can't even. We look like his background, he's actually taking photos of himself, hahaha!
Thank you for accommodating me (and my friend) at such a budget amount and bringing me around! :)